Newcapital provides training in due diligence for the evaluation of providing debt as well as mergers and acquisitions, valuations and financial modelling. The course material may be customised to the client's requirements and internal risk evaluation approach.
Training courses have been delivered to the following clients:
- Industrial Development Corporation of South Africa. The courses were delivered to consultants who prepare applications for funding to the IDC in several locations across South Africa. The IDC experienced a marked improvement in the quality of applications from those who attended the course.
- Free State Development Corporation. Trained all professional staff in the IDC methodology incorporating market, technical and financial due diligence and risk evaluation.
- Swedish South Africa Business Partnership Fund. IDC due diligence methodology.
- Old Mutual Masisizane Fund. Trained more than 30 professional staff in the IDC methodology.
- Gauteng Enterprise Propeller. IDC due diligence methodology.
- South African Department of Trade and Industry. IDC due diligence methodology.
- National Empowerment Fund. Newcapital re-wrote the NEF's due diligence, valuation and risk assessment manuals incorporating the IDC methodology. This included changes to the credit and investment committee reporting templates. Trained all of the professional staff over a period of a year.
- Small Enterprise Development Agency Nelspruit. IDC due diligence methodology.